Remote-Tek CMS Maintenance
Effective October 31, 2008 Avaya will no longer support Sun Blade 100, Ultra 5, E3000, and E3500 CMS (Call Management System) hardware platforms. MB&A can maintain your CMS as long as you want to keep it. CMS owners with critical call center environments are led to believe they have only two choices: 1.) Leave the CMS unsupported, or 2.) Perform an expensive $80k-100k upgrade... MB&A can provide you with another solution.
Morgan Birgé & Associates (MB&A) has developed the nation’s most comprehensive CMS maintenance solution called Remote-Tek CMS Maintenance. Our philosophy is that the Customer’s needs, not the Manufacturer’s needs, should dictate the upgrade decision. Remote-Tek CMS maintenance includes all parts and labor during the coverage period at no extra charge. MB&A will remotely diagnose and repair CMS defects and, if necessary, dispatch a technician on location to:
- Isolate the trouble
- Identify and replace defective components
- Restore CMS programming to the most recent backup
From the very beginning, we are not only different, but proactively process-driven.
For the period of the Remote-Tek CMS maintenance plan, MB&A will:
- Extract a complete image of the CMS hard drive, duplicate the CMS, and keep an identical “cold spare” unit at an offsite facility
- Supply an uninterruptible power supply - designed specifically for telecom equipment - to ensure proper AC current
- Supply specific instructions, where applicable, for periodic customer back ups
- Perform quarterly scheduled preventative service calls to clean the equipment and perform secondary tape back ups for storage at an offsite facility
Supported CMS Hardware Platforms
- Sun Blade 100
- Sun Blade 150
- Sun Ultra 5
- Sun Enterprise 3000
- Sun Enterprise 3500
- Sun Fire V880
- Sun Fire V890
- Sun Netra 210
Supported CMS Software Platforms
- CMS 3B2
- CMS 1
- CMS 2
- CMS 3.0
- CMS 3V2-V11
- CMS 12
- CMS 13-13.1
- CMS 14
Key features that make Remote-Tek CMS maintenance the ultimate solution
- CMS Hard Drive Images—MB&A will extract an image of your CMS hard drive, and keep a complete “cold spare” CMS at an offsite location so you never have to worry about unavailable parts or your CMS being un-repairable. Your CMS will be duplicated from the beginning of coverage.
- Full Support for all software levels/revisions—No more unnecessary upgrades when your CMS is working just fine. Compare this to the manufacturers who typically provide only current level or one release back.
- 8x5 Free Help Desk—Throughout the term of your contract you will have direct access to our expertly staffed free help desk as well as your account manager. Most providers charge for help desk service at rates of up to $300 an hour. If your CMS is unsupported by Avaya, Avaya may refuse to take your call.
- Your phone call will always be handled by a live technician—In addition to the technicians, you will always have your account manager as a contact.
- Available 24x7 Tech Support—you will have round-the-clock access to a technician trained on your CMS.
- Guaranteed Response Times—Because of our proactively process-driven maintenance, we can guarantee a 4 hour response time (for major outages) that begins the moment a customer opens a trouble ticket. We often begin working on the problem remotely within minutes.
- Complete System Documentation—MB&A will provide you with complete and accurate documentation of your CMS. MB&A will also provide you with escalation sheets with all of the appropriate MB&A contacts. Exceptional and easy to use service is what we deliver to you from the very beginning.
- Free Maintenance Training—MB&A will train your technical staff and users to more effectively utilize your CMS to maximize uptime and minimize disruptions.
- CMS Programming Time & Administrator Training—On an hourly basis and at an additional charge, MB&A will perform programming changes or train an administrator for the CMS to more effectively utilize your CMS.
MB&A Help Desk, diagnostic and dispatch service is available 8:00 am to 5:00 pm, Monday through Friday, excluding posted MB&A holidays.
MB&A also provides 24x7, mission critical support in appropriate applications and upon customer request.
For major failures (defined as 25% outage of trunks and/or stations), a technician will be scheduled for dispatch on location within four coverage hours.
For non-major failures (all failures excluding major failure) a technician is scheduled to respond within twenty-four coverage hours.
Contact an MB&A Rep Today and let us create a customized solution for you.
>> Back to Top